Virtual Card - Instructions
Getting a Virtual Card
You can get your Virtual Card in three easy steps. All you need is an internet connection.
If you download the Virtual Pilsen Card app to your phone, you can register and enter your details right in the app.
To register, go to the registration form and enter your email address and password.
Verify your address by clicking on the link in the email you receive immediately after you submit the completed registration form.
After you sign into your account, you can change your login information at any time.
2. Entering personal data
To use the Virtual Card to its full extent, you need to link it to a specific person – in other words, you must personalise the account by entering your data in the mandatory fields and uploading your photo.
In the “My account” tab enter your:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Permanent address
- Telephone number
- Upload a current ID photo. Don’t forget that the photograph must be current. If it is not, you may have problems when a ticket checker asks you to present your ticket.
3. Choose your means of identification, i.e. how you will show your ticket when a ticket checker asks to see it.
At this point choose the means of identification containing your prepaid travel pass, which you will show the ticket checker when asked.
- I will use my mobile phone as my means of identification
- Install the Virtual Card app to your phone. You can use the app to purchase prepaid time-restricted travel passes as well as single tickets.
- Download the free app from App Store or Google Play.
- When a ticket checker asks to see your ticket, show the QR code displayed in the app
- I will use my contactless payment card as my means of identification
- After you sign into your account, choose the tab “means of identification” and add your selected contactless payment card to your account.
- Load your prepaid travel pass to the card (see Topping up the card).
- When a ticket checker asks to see your ticket, show the card you had selected for the account.
TOPPING UP THE CARD
Top up your prepaid travel pass on your Virtual Card
Under “e-shop” after you sign into your account, or directly in the Virtual Pilsen Card app
After you purchase your travel pass, a simple receipt will be issued to you and sent to your listed email address.
If you want to buy a reduced-fare travel pass, you must go to our Customer Service Centre to present proof that you are entitled to a reduced fare.