Getting a card
To get a JIS Pilsen Card you need to:
- submit a completed JIS card application form via jis.zcu.cz (read the instructions)
- pay the handling fee to the University of West Bohemia, account number 143 929 001/5500. Variable code = full birth registration number excluding slashes.
- This fee cannot be paid at the UWB cash office or at PMDP
- be properly registered in the student/staff information system (organised by the UWB faculty study/personnel department)
- before collecting your card check whether it is marked “Card ready to be issued” at jis.zcu.cz
- collect your card at the CIV HelpDesk
IMPORTANT NOTICE: you must pick up your card within 90 days of production, otherwise it will be sent to PMDP for destruction.